Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know what the starting price would be for the titan 1/2?
the xd version starts at 46k for the gas model and the older model starts at 41k I think that if Nissan really wants to sell their trucks they should start at low 30ks like all the other competitors start at. any of you guys have a clue? I think that it will start on the low 40k for the crew cab model but I hope not.

·
658 Posts
does anyone know what the starting price would be for the titan 1/2?
the xd version starts at 46k for the gas model and the older model starts at 41k I think that if Nissan really wants to sell their trucks they should start at low 30ks like all the other competitors start at. any of you guys have a clue? I think that it will start on the low 40k for the crew cab model but I hope not.
Im not sure where you got your pricing info from but the gas XD will start at $35,290 for the base S model in a Crew cab configuration http://nissannews.com/en-US/nissan/usa/releases/nissan-announces-pricing-for-2016-titan-xd-equipped-with-new-5-6-liter-endurance-v8-gasoline-engine

Since the XD is more truck than the regular 1/2 ton variant, I would assume that it would start at a fair amount cheaper than the XD.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts