Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
44 Posts
Accessories are great.....now all we need is the truck. Prices to buy said truck would be wonderful too...

Seriously, I think the after market potential could be decent on this truck.

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
665 Posts
Well it only makes sense to start pushing marketing when the product is available. Trucks are a bit harder to build hype for when your dealerships don't know anything about them.

·
235 Posts
Wasn't very interested in teh accessories until now. The commercial certainly worked because not I may want the sliding bed divider, titan Boxes or that dog.

·
91 Posts
...those mud flaps shown at 1:50 are not gonna cut the mustard. Looks like they belong on a car

That tent instantly brought back memories of the Pontiac Aztek...haha, ouch - not good company.

·
3 Posts
I am looking at replacing my 07 my local dealer tells me they will have one for me to look at before the end of the year. But I am only interested if I am able to get aftermarket accessories does any one make any?

·
492 Posts
I am looking at replacing my 07 my local dealer tells me they will have one for me to look at before the end of the year. But I am only interested if I am able to get aftermarket accessories does any one make any?
I am sure that there will be aftermarket parts and accessories soon after the trucks are available.
There is already an exhaust system available, and SEMA measured the truck months ago.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts