Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my Premium Reserve Thursday. There was a letter that there is a Box delay. Can't seem to get a straight answer which box or boxes are delayed that come with the Premium Reserve. Can anyone answer the question? FYI: Thank goodness for this forum. Already went through a regen. Had no idea what was going on till I visited this forum.

·
404 Posts
Those Titan boxes are kinda cool. I played with them Friday at the dealership. When I was picking up my SL they were unloading a Platinum off the truck. I just don't like that they cover the bed lights.

·
911 Posts
The Boxes that line the inside of the bed are delayed due to overwhelming popularity or possibly due to lack of ordering enough, who knows for sure. It is nice that the bed lights do light up the inside of the boxes when they are installed but it might have been nice to maybe install some lights on the boxes themselves to light up the bed when installed.

·
492 Posts
Picked up my Premium Reserve Thursday. There was a letter that there is a Box delay. Can't seem to get a straight answer which box or boxes are delayed that come with the Premium Reserve. Can anyone answer the question? FYI: Thank goodness for this forum. Already went through a regen. Had no idea what was going on till I visited this forum.
To answer your question, the boxes are the IN BED tool/storage boxes that come with the Platinum Reserve. They are called Titan Boxes.
Look it up on www.nissanusa.com

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the response. I went on the Nissan site and there were a few variations of boxes. Thought it was the tool boxes. Wonder how long till I get them.

·
54 Posts
Picked up my pro 4x Friday it came with boxes in it. I ordered it end of January. Ordered mine with every package. The dealer ship also ordered extra boxes they weren't sure if mine was coming with them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts