Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I'm the proud new owner of a nicely appointed SL. I came from a Cadi EXT that had the built in storage boxes, and I'm considering adding the Titan boxes to my new pride and joy depending on their dimensions…
I'd ask my dealer, but they don't even have the part #'s yet to add accessories onto my truck yet! lol
I'm also considering the sliding tool box…if any of you have specs for that I'd appreciate it as well :wink2:

Thank you,

Kelly

·
99 Posts
Hello all, I'm the proud new owner of a nicely appointed SL. I came from a Cadi EXT that had the built in storage boxes, and I'm considering adding the Titan boxes to my new pride and joy depending on their dimensions…
I'd ask my dealer, but they don't even have the part #'s yet to add accessories onto my truck yet! lol
I'm also considering the sliding tool box…if any of you have specs for that I'd appreciate it as well :wink2:

Thank you,

Kelly
Which dimensions were you looking for? I'll go measure. They're big, and don't make a ton of sense if your going for a tonneau cover.

·
169 Posts
What's the distance between the box wells? I didn't have a tape measure when I looked at the one I did, but I swear there wasn't much room between them...are they even 4' apart? One would think they would be as a 4x8 plywood is the industry standard measuring device haha.

·
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, you can still fit a sheet of plywood with the boxes installed. The reviewer in this video shows how they function:

https://youtu.be/rWRaOc6XIb8?t=8m50s

Thank you for the link, it was very informative!
I thought you gave up the utili-track system with the boxes being installed, but clearly not as seen in the video...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts