Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
904 Posts
You can literally raise or lower the aim of your headlight beam. By just hitting a button on your dash. Lets say you had a heavy load on the truck and the back end was squatting. Your headlights would be shinning at all the tree tops the adjustability allows you to aim the light beams down to compensate for the squat of the truck.

·
88 Posts
It's more of a wheel haha. Like adjusting your dash brightness, except it clicks and there are 4 positions. The funny thing is I bought my truck with dealer installed 2" spacers on the front and I was always getting flashed because they were up so high blinding everyone, and figured I'll have to hurry and get a different lift setup (couldn't lower the front back down because I'd lose my man card, only solution is to bring the rear up) and I never knew about the adjustable headlights until over a month later.

·
404 Posts
The lower end models get standard halogen bulbs and the SL and Platinum Reserve get the better headlights. They're ridiculously bright. I believe they're actually LED, not HID.

·
129 Posts
I agree the headlights on these trucks are ridiculous bright. I get flashed a lot with people thinking there high beams. The led running lights are a nice touch as well, they add a very unique look to the truck

·
1,265 Posts
Headlight adjustment???? LMAO

I was getting flashed by people constantly for the first two weeks i owned the truck.... I had no idea that the wheel was to adjust the height of the headlights... I had spun it up to its highest setting thinking I was adjusting the brightness of the dash lights. Once i finally read the manual, I went out and turned it back down. DUH!!!!

Reactions: 17106 and Jtp

·
1,311 Posts
I seem to get flashed a lot in the daylight...by females. IDK why!!!

Seriously, is there a replacement bulb for the fog lights that more closely matches the "whiteness" of the headlights? I hate that my fogs seem to be more yellow than the headlights. (it's an OCD issue for me)

·
658 Posts
I seem to get flashed a lot in the daylight...by females. IDK why!!!

Seriously, is there a replacement bulb for the fog lights that more closely matches the "whiteness" of the headlights? I hate that my fogs seem to be more yellow than the headlights. (it's an OCD issue for me)
Must be that ugly arse front license plate... :devil:

·
1,265 Posts
Yeah, now that you mention it, I think i'd like to change out my fog light bulbs too..... There must be some options out there.

·
57 Posts
I installed a set of Philips CrystalVision Ultra H11's for my fog lights. they claim "Xenon Look" but I wouldn't go that far...not as yellow as the stock but not an exact match for our LED's.

this is the only pic I currently have with them on. As you can see I was actually testing to see how a 21" LED light bar would look installed behind the lower grill (hence the wire running across the truck). I really like the way it looks and doesn't require any cutting, so I will be mounting that as soon as I get the time. :angel:

Attachments

·
1,300 Posts
Yes the lights on the truck are really good. The fogs tho are just ugly I plan on changing them out to something better when i get around to it. I dont know why they just dont install all lights to the same 6000K. It would be much cheaper for me lol.

Reactions: rexey

·
113 Posts
I installed a set of Philips CrystalVision Ultra H11's for my fog lights. they claim "Xenon Look" but I wouldn't go that far...not as yellow as the stock but not an exact match for our LED's.

this is the only pic I currently have with them on. As you can see I was actually testing to see how a 21" LED light bar would look installed behind the lower grill (hence the wire running across the truck). I really like the way it looks and doesn't require any cutting, so I will be mounting that as soon as I get the time. :angel:

Where did you get your light bar?

·
129 Posts

this is the only pic I currently have with them on. As you can see I was actually testing to see how a 21" LED light bar would look installed behind the lower grill (hence the wire running across the truck). I really like the way it looks and doesn't require any cutting, so I will be mounting that as soon as I get the time.
Nice job bro thanks for the pic. I wasn't sure if anywhere on the truck would support a light bar but that looks great! I'll be getting one ASAP!

·
772 Posts
they are yellow because it cuts through fog better. hence FOG lights lol. I agree it ugly though. Maybe a 5K HID bulb would match? I'd get some rigid cubes and install those though.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts