Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can follow the Titan with the hashtag #2016titan. Got the idea from a fellow member while constantly checking for pictures from SEMA. Saw a stock red one at a DFW area hotel on there. Looked sharp. Hopefully people will post photos and tag it on there.

·
42 Posts
Do the side view mirrors seem abnormally small to y'all or is it just me?

My LD has bigger standard (non-towing) mirrors and the Big 3's HD tow mirrors seem like they dwarf those things.

Are there optional tow mirrors?

Doesn't seem like it makes a lot of sense given the intended use condition - shouldn't the bigass, power folding, power extending, power adjusting, heated, auto-dimming, memory tow mirrors be standard?

·
94 Posts
Do the side view mirrors seem abnormally small to y'all or is it just me?

My LD has bigger standard (non-towing) mirrors and the Big 3's HD tow mirrors seem like they dwarf those things.

Are there optional tow mirrors?

Doesn't seem like it makes a lot of sense given the intended use condition - shouldn't the bigass, power folding, power extending, power adjusting, heated, auto-dimming, memory tow mirrors be standard?
They are smaller than some but I wouldn't call them small, no. Up close and in person they seem to be similar in size to Fords F150 mirrors(might be slightly smaller) but I didn't think to bring out the tape and measure things.
The mirrors on the pro4x I saw are heated, power adjusting and have memory but no power fold, extend or retract.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts