Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 Titan XD that has had rough country 2" levelling front spacers on it for about 10k miles. For those of you wondering if rough country 2" level spacers for 2016+ Titans will fit on the Titan XD models the answer is yes. At one point in time rough country wasn't selling front spacers for the XD models but I found out that the XD shock tower are the same bolt pattern as non XD models. Now with that being said i started to notice about 8k miles later on RC levelling spacers that there was a metal to metal sounds coming from the front end, after further inspection I could see one of my my sway bar end links had gave up on me. Now looking online I stumbled across some adjustable sway bar end links on eBay sold by hks for 2"-4" lifts but they are only for the 2016+ Titan models and not the XD. I ordered them any ways given there was a free 60 day return policy. Installation of new links were very simple and I must say I should have put longer end links on from the beginning to put the sway bar in the proper position after the level kit. I have had the new links on for about 2k miles now without any issues and honestly I feel like the truck is stiffer up front at freeway speeds. So for those of you thinking about swapping out your end links due to your lift I wouldn't be scared to use these eBay end links or if you have the money you can go with the PRG adjustable links, nevertheless the larger end links made a difference for me and provided piece of mind.

Attachments

·
7 Posts
Do you have an update on this? Im wanting to do the same after reading a few threads of people with the metal to metal noise! Just seeing if they are still holding up well. I have a 2016 XD PR and I drive about 1k miles a week so these endlinks will take some abuse.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts