Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I started noticing that every Nissan Titan ad I saw was more expensive than any Nissan Titan ad I had seen in the past. I'm glad to see nissan isnt giving them away anymore. They are great trucks.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
I've never seen ads for a Titan XD either...

·
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sprry folks by ad I meant the ones nissan post on Facebook as well as our local dealers. For instance, im looking at our local nissan website with a 2020 showing an msrp for 61k and sale price of 56k. 56k seems really nuts. Thats not even an XD. Anyway I googled 2020 titan price increase and found this article about the increase. 2020 Nissan Titan Prices Rise by up to $5000

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Oh I see. Well I've never been to bookface so I'm of no help there. Lol.

·
14 Posts
Sprry folks by ad I meant the ones nissan post on Facebook as well as our local dealers. For instance, im looking at our local nissan website with a 2020 showing an msrp for 61k and sale price of 56k. 56k seems really nuts. Thats not even an XD. Anyway I googled 2020 titan price increase and found this article about the increase. 2020 Nissan Titan Prices Rise by up to $5000
Wow.
Got our 2018 XD with Cummings turbo diesel, 4 door 4x4 for $50000 out the door tax included. Also 0% intrest due to owning another Nissan.
Bought it in southwest Michigan.

·
1 Posts
I started noticing that every Nissan Titan ad I saw was more expensive than any Nissan Titan ad I had seen in the past. I'm glad to see nissan isnt giving them away anymore. They are great trucks.
Seriously...… you are glad to see Nissan raised the prices of their trucks. I wrote a 58k check for my Titan and sure an sorry to have missed the chance to write a bigger check.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts