Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not the best in Photoshop, but I have modified the pre-production Titan XD in some different colors and accessories to get an idea of what it could look like dressed up.

I don't have a lot of time, but let me know what you guys would like to see on the Titan XD, and I will try to edit some new trucks.

Pictured below:

-2016 Titan XD
-PRG Mid Travel Kit
-20" Method Race Wheels
-38" BFG AT KOs
-Road Armor Winch Bumper
-Light Roof Bar

Attachments

·
608 Posts
I like the blue wrap that you have on in the first picture. I also like the light bar. Thanks for doing this photoshop work for all of us to enjoy.

·
88 Posts
Loving the front bumper with winch combo. Also the light rack and rims and tire. Maybe a bed cover would be cool or even different style front bumpers/grills. Great job though!

·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll see what I can do about the bed shell/cover once I get some free time. I am curious to see what differences, if any, are made to the production model!

·
26 Posts
This

(what I think Nissan should change with the Stock Preproduction Titan XD as of right now) The new Titan definitely looks better without the two tones, the over abundance of chrome, the over sized cummins stamp. Now... add the Titan T to the grill, some black accents and call it good.

After market will call for: a lift, new wheels and a tune maybe.

With those stock changes it improves the look of this truck tremendously.
I plan on getting this truck since it fits my personal needs and price. I plan on taking this truck all across Colorado and Wyoming hunting as soon as PCS to Colorado.

(Found this image on titan talk)

Attachments

·
88 Posts
Sweet editing job whoever did it haha.. Cool look though, kind of looks like a Tonka truck. Titan will look great lifted anywhere from 4'' to 8'' lift. Tires need to be a bit bigger though.

·
313 Posts
They sure look better without the huge Cummins badge.
The first one in blue camo really needs to have it removed.
Or maybe just the classic Cummins "C" somewhere on the side.

·
340 Posts
Like this ??
The Jeep wheels work surprisingly well...

Nissan has got to see that there is appetite for a Power Wagon style XD, in diesel to boot.

RAM effed it when they decided not to offer the Cummins in the PW, so Nissan should look to pick up the slack... here and titan talk most of the mod conversations seem to centre around exactly that...

·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I had a little time to mess with the truck today in Photoshop. I've added a bed shell and removed the Cummins emblem from the fender and placed one on the door above the Titan XD insignia.

Attachments

·
26 Posts
I had a little time to mess with the truck today in Photoshop. I've added a bed shell and removed the Cummins emblem from the fender and placed one on the door above the Titan XD insignia.
I like that badge relocated.... That's the best place for it because there is no way that Cummins badge is going away. Plus.. I'd be proud to have a Cummins.

·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I agree. I definitely believe a Cummins badge on the truck is a must, somewhere. I wouldn't want to hide what is under the hood.

I'm really looking forward to see any changes made to the production model, as well as what aftermarket support will be available.

·
313 Posts
Nice.

Getting rid of the badge really helps.

Wonder what the gasser Titan XDs will have there?

·
11 Posts
I would like to see a rust inhibitor on the frame
like my 1988 pathfinder has the frame is still not rusted on it after 25 years of Northern Canadian driving on salted roads.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts