• Puddle Lamps
  • Step Rails
  • 120V Access in Bed
  • Tailgate dampening
  • Cargo and Tailgate Lamps
  • Laminated Side Glass

·
88 Posts
All of these features are a most for me when I order my Titan.

I really like the LED lights available for the front and rear :)

·
857 Posts
While we won't get standard LED tail lights, the standard tail lights look good enough to me.
to improve them owners can always install LED bulbs, nice cheap little upgrade although it won't be anything like the LED tail lamps offered.

·
88 Posts
LED lights should be standard by now. I don't see why they would make it an option. Just this feature being standard give the Titan a lot more points.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Available features, NOT standard features

• LED Headlights and DRLs
  • LED Tail Lamps
  • Puddle Lamps
  • Step Rails
  • 120V Access in Bed
  • Tailgate dampening
  • Cargo and Tailgate Lamps
  • Laminated Side Glass
Depending on trim level? Because on the current Titan, Step Rails, and Tailgate dampening is standard. They also have 12V access in the bed but I know 120V is different.

·
608 Posts
What does the laminated side glass do? Just protect it from scratches?

A lot of those features seem pretty standard even though they are not. That means that it will be pricey to buy the Titan XD once you add all those extra features on.

·
492 Posts
Laminated glass increases intrusion resistance time and also may provide additional occupant safety in a crash by keeping the occupants inside of the vehicle.

·
857 Posts
Laminated glass increases intrusion resistance time and also may provide additional occupant safety in a crash by keeping the occupants inside of the vehicle.
Yes.
Instead of having glass break into a million pieces and being a serious hazard, this helps to keep it together even if it shatters.

·
608 Posts
Oh okay. I assume that the front window is always made of this material and the side windows you have to pay extra for it as an option. Sometimes some of these safety features seem like they should be legally standard instead of having to pay for it, but alas we live in a capitalist society.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts