Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

Titan XD Color Options

• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For 2016 we get 10 colors to choose from, Magnetic Black, Brilliant Silver, Gun Metallic, Cayenne Red, Glacier White, Deep Blue Pearl, Java Metallic, Solar Flare, Pearl White and Forged Copper.

As you can expect, the XD model you pick (S, SV, PRO-4X, SL or Platinum Reserve) impacts your color options. Helping to bring clarity to that, colors are sorted below by model.

Finally, pictures of each XD color.

Make you pick and check it off on the poll above!

S
  • Magnetic Black (G41)
  • Brilliant Silver (K23)
  • Gun Metallic (KAD)
  • Cayenne Red (NAH)
  • Glacier White (QAK)
SV
  • Deep Blue Pearl (RAY)
  • Java Metallic (CAJ)
  • Magnetic Black (G41)
  • Brilliant Silver (K23)
  • Gun Metallic (KAD)
  • Cayenne Red (NAH)
  • Glacier White (QAK)
Pro-4X
  • Deep Blue Pearl (RAY)
  • Pearl White (QAB)
  • Solar Flare (EAZ)
  • Magnetic Black (G41)
  • Brilliant Silver (K23)
  • Gun Metallic (KAD)
  • Cayenne Red (NAH)
SL
  • Deep Blue Pearl (RAY)
  • Pearl White (QAB)
  • Java Metallic (CAJ)
  • Magnetic Black (G41)
  • Brilliant Silver (K23)
  • Gun Metallic (KAD)
  • Cayenne Red (NAH)
Platinum Reserve
  • Deep Blue Pearl (RAY)
  • Pearl White (QAB)
  • Forged Copper (CAU)
  • Java Metallic (CAJ)
  • Magnetic Black (G41)
  • Cayenne Red (NAH)

Titan XD Pictures:

Magnetic Black (G41)

Brilliant Silver (K23)

Gun Metallic (KAD)

Cayenne Red (NAH)

Glacier White (QAK)

Deep Blue Pearl (RAY)

Java Metallic (CAJ)

Solar Flare (EAZ)

Pearl White (QAB)

Forged Copper (CAU)

·
6 Posts
Actually it was what I suspected all along. Nissan was sure do disappoint many truck buyers by only offering this in a 4 door model. Nissan has drug their feet so long and hard that I really doubt this will be the hit they are hoping for. They have geared this truck for the urban warrior to set in their driveway of that huge empty house they have.

Nissan has narrowed the market place and targeted such a small segment that I seriously doubt they will be able to top current sales level of the Titans. Their fatal blow came when they promoted only the high end when they needed to target the work truck and concentrate on volume. I can say with total certainty that Nissan builds one solid product. Products that are great but have a limited scope and exposure are distend to fail.

Here is what the rural segment was hoping for. Straight or King cab models. Good towing and hauling capabilities and a solid diesel engine to give many years of service. The need for a grocery getter with the power and capabilities of the Titan XD were made for show and tell where the country bumpkin wants the ability to throw in a shotgun, rifle and the old coon dog in the cab behind the seat and not have the luxury to stack stuff in the back where it is hub deep to a small Farris wheel.

All in all they have created a great truck for a very small segment that has the tendency to compare male anatomy parts for bragging rights while leaving the ones who will buy and use the truck in droves to hang out and dry on the clothes line. Great job Nissan. Only hope now is a Toyota and they are smart enough to figure this out.

·
340 Posts
Actually it was what I suspected all along. Nissan was sure do disappoint many truck buyers by only offering this in a 4 door model. Nissan has drug their feet so long and hard that I really doubt this will be the hit they are hoping for. They have geared this truck for the urban warrior to set in their driveway of that huge empty house they have.

Nissan has narrowed the market place and targeted such a small segment that I seriously doubt they will be able to top current sales level of the Titans. Their fatal blow came when they promoted only the high end when they needed to target the work truck and concentrate on volume. I can say with total certainty that Nissan builds one solid product. Products that are great but have a limited scope and exposure are distend to fail.

Here is what the rural segment was hoping for. Straight or King cab models. Good towing and hauling capabilities and a solid diesel engine to give many years of service. The need for a grocery getter with the power and capabilities of the Titan XD were made for show and tell where the country bumpkin wants the ability to throw in a shotgun, rifle and the old coon dog in the cab behind the seat and not have the luxury to stack stuff in the back where it is hub deep to a small Farris wheel.

All in all they have created a great truck for a very small segment that has the tendency to compare male anatomy parts for bragging rights while leaving the ones who will buy and use the truck in droves to hang out and dry on the clothes line. Great job Nissan. Only hope now is a Toyota and they are smart enough to figure this out.
other cab configs will come within the year... I remember reading proddy will start just inside 2016.

·
50 Posts

For me though, moving the family around, with the trailer, it's what I need. And as posted already, different cab configurations #cumminsoon

1 - 14 of 14 Posts