Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is the stock front bumper from my 2016 Nissan Titan XD. I replaced it with an aftermarket off road style bumper so this bumper is complete with all mounting brackets and plastic fascia pieces. It has aftermarket LED bulbs installed for fog lights. Also included is a Rough Country 20" LED bar with brackets included. The wiring harness is not included but it can be acquired from Rough Country. In addition there is a 1" bumper spacer included that you can optionally use if your Titan is lifted. This is to gain you some clearance from using over sized tires.

The bumper is in pretty good condition with a few scratches and some rock chips. There is a very minor small dent in the front bumper that could easily be knocked out but to be honest you will never see this dent since it is behind the license plate.

Make sure you do diligence to make sure this is the bumper you want as the sale is final.

For payment I do NOT accept Paypal. I do accept Venmo, Zelle, or Visa/Master card through Square where you can pay from a link in the sales invoice.

I am asking $500.00 plus $100.00 shipping

Attachments

·
3 Posts
For sale is the stock front bumper from my 2016 Nissan Titan XD. I replaced it with an aftermarket off road style bumper so this bumper is complete with all mounting brackets and plastic fascia pieces. It has aftermarket LED bulbs installed for fog lights. Also included is a Rough Country 20" LED bar with brackets included. The wiring harness is not included but it can be acquired from Rough Country. In addition there is a 1" bumper spacer included that you can optionally use if your Titan is lifted. This is to gain you some clearance from using over sized tires.

The bumper is in pretty good condition with a few scratches and some rock chips. There is a very minor small dent in the front bumper that could easily be knocked out but to be honest you will never see this dent since it is behind the license plate.

Make sure you do diligence to make sure this is the bumper you want as the sale is final.

For payment I do NOT accept Paypal. I do accept Venmo, Zelle, or Visa/Master card through Square where you can pay from a link in the sales invoice.

I am asking $500.00 plus $100.00 shipping
Where did you purchase your bumper spacer?

·
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The bumper spacer was included with my Rough Country 6" lift kit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts