Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys has anybody started seeing the XD in dealerships? I heard they have some trucks in Canada that are being toured around to dealerships to display for their customers. Has anybody sat in one yet?

Any idea if they are going to advertise this truck? I never really saw any ads on the previous Titan, but this launch is too important to be ignored.

In your opinion, what would their Titan XD ad look like? Will it be just like a big 3 ad? Or will it be distinctly different? How do they get people's attention? Cummins i assume but the competitive trucks are pretty darn good too!

Let the speculation begin!

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
Guys has anybody started seeing the XD in dealerships? I heard they have some trucks in Canada that are being toured around to dealerships to display for their customers. Has anybody sat in one yet?

Any idea if they are going to advertise this truck? I never really saw any ads on the previous Titan, but this launch is too important to be ignored.

In your opinion, what would their Titan XD ad look like? Will it be just like a big 3 ad? Or will it be distinctly different? How do they get people's attention? Cummins i assume but the competitive trucks are pretty darn good too!

Let the speculation begin!
I got a few locations coming up in Ontario soonish. Where are you located? I don't have the dates yet just the locations.

Cheers

M1lks

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
Hi M1lkman , I'm in the Owen Sound area any chance one of the stops might be somewhere's close ?
Hey there

The twitter response I got from Nissan Canada listed Waterloo, London, Niagara Falls and Cobourg (Eastern Ontario). I was not given dates however if you call the location closest to you, they are confirmed and should know when it is touching down :)

M1lks

·
1 Posts
Hey there

The twitter response I got from Nissan Canada listed Waterloo, London, Niagara Falls and Cobourg (Eastern Ontario). I was not given dates however if you call the location closest to you, they are confirmed and should know when it is touching down :)

M1lks
I was at the Cobourg dealer yesterday, the manger knew nothing of it coming to Cobourg

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
I was at the Cobourg dealer yesterday, the manger knew nothing of it coming to Cobourg
Well, I got the same deer in headlights when I asked Kingston Nissan the same question. I don't think Nissan Canada is communicating much in advance with their dealers...Try getting ahold of them through Twitter (quickest) or Facebook. They were fairly quick.

cheers

M1lks

·
857 Posts
Saw it at the Toronto auto show but not at a dealer yet.
Better call up your dealers, i'm sure they've at least seen one even if it was just there for a day. By now they might have some direction on when exactly they can arrange for you to see one.

·
857 Posts
I will have the truck at the Carp fair this weekend on display
Googled that event - didn't know what it was - and now knowing the type of event it is and who it will attract, it should be getting a lot of curious eyes maybe even motivate people to visit the local dealer.

·
313 Posts
I will have the truck at the Carp fair this weekend on display
Can you post your itinerary with the Nissan XD?

I could get to Carp (always wanted to see the Diefenbunker), but it's a long drive. Will the truck be there both Saturday and Sunday (26&27)

·
2 Posts
Hey, New here but saw this thread and had to register! haha... I live in Red Deer,AB The Dealership here has a White Platinum Reserve in the showroom. Nice truck...seats are good..I would say on par with the current titan, the rest of the interior is exceptional...Engine is Quiet but you still know its a diesel. other than that the pictures online are about the same as any pictures I could take...
Things I found out:

-they should be taking orders in about a month
-No sunroofs until next year on all models
-removable cup holders/slots to fit another pair(4 cupholders)
-no power fold mirrors im aware of but they are manually extendable
-dual batteries and a decent sized altenator
-remote start on keyfob, keyless entry pushbutton start
-the 360 cameras are super nifty and can be engaged in drive under 10km/hr and changed from front to back side to side or birdseye.
-NO EXHAUST BRAKE!(Makes me sad)
-

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
665 Posts
-NO EXHAUST BRAKE!(Makes me sad)
-
I hope they're pulling a Ford and have it integrated with Tow/Haul. I mean GM got smart and put the exhaust brake on the Colorado diesel so it would be a serious oversight on Nissans part not to have some form of exhaust brake.

·
2 Posts
I hope they're pulling a Ford and have it integrated with Tow/Haul. I mean GM got smart and put the exhaust brake on the Colorado diesel so it would be a serious oversight on Nissans part not to have some form of exhaust brake.
Sure hope so too...can't wait to drive it...everything else I do like...it might not be as cutting edge with some of the technology stuff...but it'd a well rounded truck with enough stuff to keep me happy

1 - 20 of 32 Posts