Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have got to be close at seeing these things.

Post up if you've seen them shipped or at a dealer. (Not the ones that have been at shows or temporary displays).

I'm trying to see when they will arrive.

·
7 Posts
Each dealer will be shipped 1 XD by the end of this month, first week of January. After that it will depend on the dealer, they must have a certified Diesel XD tech to receive anymore, which most dealers are certified by now. You should see several by mid January.

·
1,979 Posts
I see them running around all over the place. I parked next to one 3 weeks ago at dinner.

·
340 Posts
1 truck per dealer is ABSURD. This isn't the GTR Nissan, this is a pickup truck that lives and dies by its volume.

·
1 Posts
Nissan of Weatherford Texas is having a viewing of the new Titan today 12/17/2015. From my understanding it will be only a viewing with units on the lot to buy in a week or two following.

·
13 Posts
Yes Nissan is sending Pre-Production trucks around to dealerships for viewing and also to use as training aids for the sales people. Dealerships will start receiving retail pieces by the end of the month.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Sv premium. Got the call 9:30pm at night from my dealer a few weeks ago when they had the first chance to submit orders. Asking if they could build one in my name. Built to my specs. I'm not obligated to take if pricing isn't where I want. But it's mine if I want it. They aren't concerned to sell if I pass. They have been a great dealer to me.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts