Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
169 Posts
I know a guy who just blew his tranny on his 12 or 13 2500 cummins....doing donuts in the sand. he went to a super duty. But the 2500's don't have the Aisin right?
So driving like an idiot is Dodge's fault and warrants trading in? Haha. Hope the same happens to the Furd...

No, the 2500's don't have the Aisin, they have the Chrysler 68RFE.

Reactions: mefferso

·
125 Posts
I got to see a Maroon 2wd PR in person at Northpark Nissan in Covington, LA. MSRP was upper 50s. Looks awesome!
HEY! Looked at the pix on their website and I thought running boards were standard on PR's. Don't really want them ankle knockers, maybe they are a dealer installed item?

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
I'm still waiting to pull the trigger on mine sitting at the dealer. More programs for Canada to be announced Monday. I like the sv premium wheels

·
19 Posts
Just got back from the Nissan dealership. They called yesterday to tell me it was "first come first serve" on their first XD that they just received. Did I miss something or was it not mentioned that the first PRs were only 2wd? Needless to say the vehicle is still sitting there at full mSRP waiting for a buyer. It seems in west Texas no one wants a PR 2wd that looks like a 4wd (they went through the entire waiting list of buyers apparently). On the positive side, the engine sounds amazing.
If anyone is looking for a black PR, it is at Jim Bass Nissan.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts