Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First two I have seen. One in wv and one in pa. Both PR. kinda funny one was sitting up in front of dealership and other was parked behind the dealer...

Attachments

·
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok third and final one for the day. Black pro4x. These are BIG trucks. There is no 5/8 ton size about this 3/4 ton size truck. Maybe power is less but looks about same size as any of the big 3. I saw one remark about not needing a 2" leveler on front but the pro4x I saw measured 8" from front tire to fender and 9" from rear tire to fender. Think a 2" leveler on front might be nice but the top of the hood is already so tall. Just my 2 cents. I also think the tires look a little undersized on this big truck. It would look pretty darn good to stick a stockier tire under at least the pro4x. Any thoughts?

Attachments

·
169 Posts
That Pro4x looks NICE!

Although, physical size doesn't make the capability.

·
608 Posts
I like what they have done with the grille thought the silver grate might be better off in black instead. The last generation Titan is dwarfed by the new one. LOL

·
77 Posts
The XD has a higher ride height and bigger front end. The new regular Titan will be a good comparison to the old one.

·
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Took a couple of pictures of my xd pro4x parked next to a toyota tundra crew cab with a Small lift and 35" tires today. The bed height was about the same and hood height. Was close to the same. Really the only truck I have been by with it that is as high as this truck so far. Take a look

Attachments

·
1,300 Posts
Yes a nice set of 33s with out a level kit or 35s with a level kit will do these titans just right I think.. I'm trying to convince the wife I need them but she knows me all too well lol.

Reactions: dj2031
1 - 14 of 14 Posts