Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, Looking into buying a new truck. Debating specifically between the Titan XD and the Ram Rebel. I love how rugged and aggressive the Rebel looks. As well as it's won Four Wheeler Magazine Truck of the year. Both priced pretty much the same. I kinda like the more "luxury" refined interior in the Titan XD however. But the Hemi in the Ram is real strong... Any help ? I heard the resale value would be significantly better with the Titan, some information on that may help as well. Thanks !!

·
1,979 Posts
The Rebel would be best matched to the regular gas Titan Pro4x not the XD. The 2016 Gas Titans are starting to hit the dealers so I'd drive one of those before you make a decision.

·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Rebel would be best matched to the regular gas Titan Pro4x not the XD. The 2016 Gas Titans are starting to hit the dealers so I'd drive one of those before you make a decision.
Ohh okay I didn't know that, I'll definitely check with my local dealers and see, thanks!

·
149 Posts
But the gas XD that's been released is still different than the regular Titan being released next year. The regular Titan will have a completely different chassis than the XD. As well the gas XD is about $5000 less than the diesel. And I'm sure the regular Titan next year will be very similar to last years prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts