Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
904 Posts
I have been watching cargurus pretty closely and watching the inventory nationwide slowly grow. As of this morning there was 149 nationwide. The surprising part is that the same trucks that were on the 1-2 weeks ago are still on there. I thought they would have been sold by now and replaced with new listings... But seems that is not the case?

·
56 Posts
I know what you mean about inventory. There is a 4x4 PR in my home town for a couple of weeks now, its still for sale.

·
1,300 Posts
I got the Pro4X all red and black... love it

·
10 Posts
I have been watching cargurus pretty closely and watching the inventory nationwide slowly grow. As of this morning there was 149 nationwide. The surprising part is that the same trucks that were on the 1-2 weeks ago are still on there. I thought they would have been sold by now and replaced with new listings... But seems that is not the case?
I've received some emails from my local dealer telling me that they won't sell the one they have now until they receive some more, and for some other reason the one that most dealers have received is the PRO.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts