Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

Titan XD Pricing

6K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  cmac 
#1 ·
I wanted to share this with you all. I don't know who has been able to pick up one of these trucks below MSRP, but a dealership in my area is selling these trucks for $2,000 over invoice (so I was told from Paul). I am not ordering one for financial reasons, unfortunately, but if these are anything like every other truck out there I am sure they are marked up pretty well. The dealership is Dave Smith Nissan out of Spokane WA. They may be worth a phone call.

#8 ·
Discount are usually not a good thing for resale value of the brand. If the truck is worth 40k and all dealers give a 5k discount, then the truck resale value will be base on 35k, not 40k.
My guess is that the dealers will be more eager to haggle with the price of your trade-in than the msrp of the truck.

But what do I know...

#13 ·
I got the luxury version pro4x for 5 k off msrp price and got good value for my trade in. You should be able to get that price down a bit more because I think 64 is msrp plus add freight and pdi on of another 1000. If your getting trade in value of a few thousand less than you can get selling it privately then it's good value. You save the tax on the trade in value which in bc is 15% or close to 4K on 25k trade in making you car value 29k as a private sale. I'm still a huge fan of how they did the non leather seats in the pro4x. They look awesome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.