Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
93 Posts
Congrats! Best looking truck on the road. I have to say, I'm really impressed with the SL trim package. Moving from a 2012 Mercedes GL SUV, the interior is as nice if not nicer on the SL. Only think I miss is my seat coolers (I don't like the two-toned leather on the PR).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I concur with the Two Tone leather, I could have lived with the Brown & Black but I preferred the Black with accent stitching. Once I looked at a Platinum, and started looking for an SL, once I figured out all of the options I wanted. One Dealership showed me the Tan Leather interior and to me that was worse than looked like the Interior Design Engineer had an after thought!

When I purchased the vehicle it had 104 Miles on the odometer. On my 26 mile drive home I watched the Mileage, by the time I got home it said my MPG was 19.1 MPG. That is as good as the MPG I was getting on my Toyota Tacoma, and the diesel isn’t broken in yet.

Congrats! Best looking truck on the road. I have to say, I'm really impressed with the SL trim package. Moving from a 2012 Mercedes GL SUV, the interior is as nice if not nicer on the SL. Only think I miss is my seat coolers (I don’t like the two-toned leather on the PR).

·
658 Posts
Congrats! Best looking truck on the road. I have to say, I'm really impressed with the SL trim package. Moving from a 2012 Mercedes GL SUV, the interior is as nice if not nicer on the SL. Only think I miss is my seat coolers (I don't like the two-toned leather on the PR).

I agree, the two toned leather looks butt arse ugly to me!

·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Went to see my brother in Aubrey Texas about 56 miles away, the average MPG mix city & highway 19 miles on the way up. On the way back, traffic was bad a lot more city than highway and a lot of stop, scoot, stop, the go, then stop traffic, I got 16.5 MPG.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts