Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed aftermarket tow mirrors from Carid on my truck.I also bought a used door switch to operate the mirrors
Has anyone else tried wiring these up without having to buy the wiring harness ?

·
27 Posts
You would just need to look at the wiring diagram for that circuit and either:

A: buy a new plug you can custom pin for your new mirrors, or re-pin existing oem mirror plug for new mirrors.

B: Cut and tap before OEM plug for power, turn, heat, etc depending on what features the new ones have.

I have FSM wiring diagrams and plug pin out diagrams I can send you if you need one.

·
5 Posts

A: buy a new plug you can custom pin for your new mirrors, or re-pin existing oem mirror plug for new mirrors.

B: Cut and tap before OEM plug for power, turn, heat, etc depending on what features the new ones have.

I have FSM wiring diagrams and plug pin out diagrams I can send you if you need one.

Hello sir! would i be able to get the diagram for the titan XD S model door wiring harness? i need to know if i can buy a whole door harness to plug and play power tow mirrors on my s model. thank you!!

·
11 Posts

Do you still have the FSM wiring diagrams and plug pin out diagrams? I could really use them. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts