Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
26 Posts
If that actually works make sure you let us know!!! i will be picking up the mirrors asap! did you find all 3 plugs?? 2 for the mirrors and one for the switch????
[/QUOT

I have to take the kick plates off next week to run the wires for a backup camera. I didn’t think to look for a harness for the switch the two I found were wrapped right around a peace of the frame. I’ll check again when I do the install for the back up camera next week

·
5 Posts
if its just the 2 plugs & its actually for the mirrors id put my money on you having to buy the door side of the harnesses too. look for more wires in the plug on the drivers side vs the passenger side when your in there next

·
26 Posts
Here is the mystery harness which is on both sides of the vehicle under the kick plate. This isn’t the harness to the electronic control brake. That harness way up in the dash right above the emergency brake. I’m not seeing an additional harness for controls though. If this is not a mirror control any ideas

·
5 Posts
Here is the mystery harness which is on both sides of the vehicle under the kick plate. This isn’t the harness to the electronic control brake. That harness way up in the dash right above the emergency brake. I’m not seeing an additional harness for controls though. If this is not a mirror control any ideas
View attachment 46552
if that is for the mirrors id say you need the dorr side of the harness which will have all the plugs you need, is there more wires on the drivers side then the passengers side??

·
1 Posts
View attachment 46552
This is an accessories plug. Lets you install accessories. Should be able to use that plug to install your make shift harness for your mirrors. This could give you a power and a ground for the mirror switch which you could install in the dash panel.

·
3 Posts
I have a 2016 nissan titan xd S. I recently installed power mirrors and discovered that the harnesses in the doors did not support power mirrors. I ordered new harnesses for the front doors for an SV and am currently installing them. Does anyone know if I will have to change the main wiring harness or add a new circuit through the fuis panel that the front door harnesses connect to. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
3 Posts
I have a 2016 nissan titan xd S. I recently installed power mirrors and discovered that the harnesses in the doors did not support power mirrors. I ordered new harnesses for the front doors for an SV and am currently installing them. Does anyone know if I will have to change the main wiring harness or add a new circuit through the fuis panel that the front door harnesses connect to. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I finished installing the SV harnesses on my S model and my power mirrors now work perfectly. Just buy harnesses for an SV standard and they have the connections for the mirrors and the mirror controls on the driver side harness. No additional wiring was required. looks and works like it came that way.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts