Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
7 Posts
Thanks for the input. I will definitely do that as I would love to get to the bottom of it.
It cold be something as simple as someone swapped shackles and it's nothing to worry about mechanically, but you definitely don't want to start at a sag before adding a few thousand pounds of trailer hahaha. Also you'll want to know if anything's different than stock so you can account for it if you want to modify your suspension more significantly in the future. The future you who's at hour six of trying to replace the rear struts and not understanding why they won't fit will thank you lol.

·
2016 XD 4x4 Tuned with straight pipe.
789 Posts
Had one leaf break on driver's side and fall right out, replaced it at a spring shop. And now the passenger side one broke but is still bouncing around in between the other leafs. It'll probably fall out sooner or later. Can't say there's any actual reason behind it.

·
446 Posts
Had one leaf break on driver's side and fall right out, replaced it at a spring shop. And now the passenger side one broke but is still bouncing around in between the other leafs. It'll probably fall out sooner or later. Can't say there's any actual reason behind it.
Are you towing something massive using the gooseneck or a 5th wheel adaptor that overloads your payload? Too many trips to the buffet? :ROFLMAO:

·
2016 XD 4x4 Tuned with straight pipe.
789 Posts
I wouldn't say I'm over my payload. But I'm sure I've pushed it to it's limits enough. I'm not really blaming the leafs, I put my trucks to work for sure

21 - 28 of 28 Posts