Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When using a 5th wheel, where is the trailer light plug in the bed of the truck??? I saw the round one on the bumper, but shouldn't there be one in the bed?

I just took one for a test drive last night and I'm negotiating the price last night. But I noticed there was no trailer receptacle in the bed....

·
658 Posts
When using a 5th wheel, where is the trailer light plug in the bed of the truck??? I saw the round one on the bumper, but shouldn't there be one in the bed?

I just took one for a test drive last night and I'm negotiating the price last night. But I noticed there was no trailer receptacle in the bed....
As far as I know, there isn't one. Better be careful with weight ratings when pulling a 5th wheel too. The XD is lacking in that department.

·
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Probably will never tow 5th wheel....but

It's just that I noticed there was no receptacle...... Seems odd that's all.

Reactions: digitalbliss

·
658 Posts
It's just that I noticed there was no receptacle...... Seems odd that's all.
It's a complaint that has been discussed on here before. Prior to the release of the XD, I think most people here assumed it would have a receptacle in the bed.(I mean, it's "built for towing" right?) Instead, this along with the exhaust break, is a missed item by Nissan. Maybe in next years model....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts