Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
231 Posts
The transmission thermostat? Yes I have. Has made a great improvement in shifts and shift flare is 99% gone. I still get one but rarely. I highly recommend it.

Also, AmsOil has also helped greatly with shifts. It's the only oil I'll rub in my truck for crank, trans, transfer case and diffs.

Stay frosty

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The transmission thermostat? Yes I have. Has made a great improvement in shifts and shift flare is 99% gone. I still get one but rarely. I highly recommend it.

Also, AmsOil has also helped greatly with shifts. It's the only oil I'll rub in my truck for crank, trans, transfer case and diffs.

Stay frosty
Yes- I meant to say thermostat. Thanks for the quick reply too. Glad to hear that it does the job, looks like I'll punch that ticket. :)

·
503 Posts

Stay frosty
"Rub" the oil into the truck...Well that is more up close and personal care than I usually give to my truck but if it works....do you recommend warming the oil before it is applied (wink)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
231 Posts
"Rub" the oil into the truck...Well that is more up close and personal care than I usually give to my truck but if it works....do you recommend warming the oil before it is applied (wink)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Got to give her a pep talk as I'm rubbing her so she doesn't pop a crank. And she get the lube at room temp

Stay frosty

1 - 5 of 5 Posts