Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad to join the forum as I am very interested in the new truck from Nissan. I am a veteran who recently graduated from UWM with a wife and 3 girls. i am keeping an eye on Nissan's new super truck for a versatile family/ work truck. Looking forward to en engaging is discussion here.

·
340 Posts
Glad to join the forum as I am very interested in the new truck from Nissan. I am a veteran who recently graduated from UWM with a wife and 3 girls. i am keeping an eye on Nissan's new super truck for a versatile family/ work truck. Looking forward to en engaging is discussion here.
hey man welcome to the show, can't say thank you for your service enough times!!

·
88 Posts
Welcome!

I'm sure you will learn and give a lot of info throughout the forum! I haven't been on the forum too long and I find myself now filled with much more understanding and information about the new Titan XD and trucks in general! :)

·
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks fellas, this looks to be a great community with a well designed forum.

·
608 Posts
Great to have you on the forum! Have you thought about other trucks? What is making you look into the Titan?

Cheers!

·
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow! thanks for the warm welcome all.

Great to have you on the forum! Have you thought about other trucks? What is making you look into the Titan?

Cheers!
My other choice would be the F-150. I had a 2013 5.0 stx 4x4 F-150 and I loved it but had to trade it to pay some bills. Alot of my buddies had the old Titan and it was a great truck back then. I think the new one will be very competitive with the 5.0 Cummins. Never had a diesel before, but I know they can be a pain at times. I really like the size of this truck. More rear room than my supercab, but not overly long like the 157" F-150. I definitely want to keep the same box size as my old truck.

·
313 Posts
More rear room than my supercab, but not overly long like the 157" F-150. I definitely want to keep the same box size as my old truck.
Yeah, it would be nice size for us too.

Current truck is a SCab (Extended Cab), wouldn't mind a little more room back there for the occasional passenger without making the whole truck a foot longer.

·
608 Posts
F150 is a classic choice. There is some part of me that just doesn't want to buy the most popular vehicle in the country though. I'd feel like such a sheep.

·
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
F150 is a classic choice. There is some part of me that just doesn't want to buy the most popular vehicle in the country though. I'd feel like such a sheep.
Haha I know what you mean. It's part of the reason I got an STX 5.0 supercab even though I could of gotten an XLT Eco supercrew for nearly the same. I wanted something different (at least on a smaller scale) I also wish the F-150 heavy duty would stand out from the crowd as well.

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
665 Posts
I miss the days when all the F-series were the same body/interior and had interchangeable parts.

·
313 Posts
I miss the days when all the F-series were the same body/interior and had interchangeable parts.
Heard that when the next Superdutys come out, they'll have the same Aluminum cab as the F150s. Dunno about the beds. The front is definitely different.

Just makes sense to me. Think RAM is already doing it. Didn't realize that older model Fords did so too, but now that I think about it ...

I imagine the Titan and Titan XD will have the same Cabs, but different frames and front ends. Not sure about the beds though ...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts