Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was on Youtube,just posted another one from SEMA!

·
24 Posts
ok i was just looking at the f250 but the more and more i see this truck i think it will fit me better for what I do. I dont tow large loads all the time and what I do tow this will do it just fine. And now that I have learned about the automated safety hitch I can tow anything I want lol

·
608 Posts
"This is not a direct replacement for a V8 gas engine or a V6 gas engine," says Nissan's product planning director for trucks and SUVs, Rich Miller. "This is an engine that is to be towing more, hauling more, and gets better fuel economy while towing and hauling."
More towing, more hauling, and better fuel economy? It almost sounds too good to be true. I think Nissan might have a real winner on their hands here.

·
608 Posts

·
857 Posts
Just shows the power of our forum here. :D

Maybe you can ask them for a forum members discount since they seem to listen to you.
Forum Power!

That would do them more good than it does for us.
Easy way to boost online presence of Titans with real owners behind them, i'm sure their marketing team would vouch for a forum discount ;)

·
65 Posts
Interesting how the video shows a Datsun logo at the start.

I thought Datsun was a long-dead brand? I remember Datsun way back when...

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
665 Posts
Interesting how the video shows a Datsun logo at the start.

I thought Datsun was a long-dead brand? I remember Datsun way back when...
Nissan is bringing back the Datsun name plate for some models. I don't know which ones though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts