Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately, I will be selling my baby due to upgrade from trailer to driveable rv, so I am trying to get an idea of real world sales since the market is a bit off at the moment. The nada has these trucks well below what I have seen, but there are fewer 5.0's out there. Any help is appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

·
299 Posts
Try KBB, too. I had "guessed" $35k for a 2016 Pro4x 5.0 and got over $40k. The only serious inquiries I had were from 2 Nissan dealers. They got into a brief bidding war and the dealer where I bought the truck ended up buying it straight out. Used vehicle market is strong because of production impacted by global chip shortage. Just ordered a Godzilla Lariat to take its place.

Reactions: wkboardr

·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Try KBB, too. I had "guessed" $35k for a 2016 Pro4x 5.0 and got over $40k. The only serious inquiries I had were from 2 Nissan dealers. They got into a brief bidding war and the dealer where I bought the truck ended up buying it straight out. Used vehicle market is strong because of production impacted by global chip shortage. Just ordered a Godzilla Lariat to take its place.
Thanks and glad it worked out. Good luck with new truck. I know my RV will be gas. The gas motors are getting numbers closer to the diesels and the way they are choking these diesel motors out, takes away from the longevity of the motor and the extra $$ u pay for them is making it hard to warrant

·
3 Posts
Unfortunately, I will be selling my baby due to upgrade from trailer to driveable rv, so I am trying to get an idea of real world sales since the market is a bit off at the moment. The nada has these trucks well below what I have seen, but there are fewer 5.0's out there. Any help is appreciated.

Hey: Where are you located and what year, color, and model are you selling?

·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey: Where are you located and what year, color, and model are you selling?
I am in Cumming, Georgia. 2017 platinum reserve with 42,000 miles. Pearl white exterior, w/ brown interior

1 - 9 of 9 Posts