Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GDP just dropped tunes in my account. Soft, and stand alone with emissions stock, 60, and 100 and same for without emissions. I have to say they are responsive, helpful and quite generous. Anyone running GDP with emissions? I would like feedback.

Thanks

·
1,409 Posts
Can’t help at all with GDP but congrats. It makes a difference without for sure. I never liked the em on tunes from PPEI or CTT. I felt like it just wasn’t right. Probably just not what I was used to.

·
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Could not wait for my soft switch so I installed a single 60hp emissions tune. So far looks sounds and runs good.

·
18 Posts
GDP just dropped tunes in my account. Soft, and stand alone with emissions stock, 60, and 100 and same for without emissions. I have to say they are responsive, helpful and quite generous. Anyone running GDP with emissions? I would like feedback.

Thanks
GDP sucks for towing

·
18 Posts
I tow a 5th wheel that weighs 10k lbs and I had to shut it down and put CTT on. The turbo surges from GDP are horrible

·
53 Posts

Thanks
I haven't gotten anything from them yet.

·
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GDP sent me the parts to fix the cable for the switch. A note for those who buy the five position switch and the wire colors are red, purple, black. The plug has numbers 1,2,3 stamped on it 1=red 2= purple and 3 black. Personally I recommend adding solder to the connections. Power levels are 20,40,60,80,100 and I am running mostly 40. GDP support has been great on providing support for the tunes and the hardware. So far this is looking good soot level dropped from 20 to 17, no regen yet.

·
30 Posts
GDP sent me the parts to fix the cable for the switch. A note for those who buy the five position switch and the wire colors are red, purple, black. The plug has numbers 1,2,3 stamped on it 1=red 2= purple and 3 black. Personally I recommend adding solder to the connections. Power levels are 20,40,60,80,100 and I am running mostly 40. GDP support has been great on providing support for the tunes and the hardware. So far this is looking good soot level dropped from 20 to 17, no regen yet.
So you’re running the emmissions tunes? Can you track your regens and see if the time between increases or not.

·
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes I will do that. Soot load was 20% when I loaded just the 60 tune now with the SOTF I am running the 40. I will keep on that setting until I have come through 2 regens.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts