Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 19 titan xd, deleted. Notice it more pulling my trailer or with weight in the box, holding around 25-35% throttle and more times than not up a hill seems the turbo will drop and then catch again. I've drove 3 different deleted titans from the same dealership and they use the same tuner and all 3 truck did the same thing. Wondering if anyone else has had this issue deleted or not. Just trying to nail down if it was tuning or something else.

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
923 Posts
Yes.

·
1,303 Posts
Alberta? I believe that’s ccs?
HPP tuning was bought out/merged with CCS. Maybe a few years ago. That’s who GDP buys ‘their’ tunes through. So, they are all the same tunes but with more ‘middle men’ aka less support.

I have 3 different tuning companies, myself. Drastic differences in all of them. Drastic differences in support, as well.

I know @wakinvol had a few different tuners, as well. I more or less convinced him to try a different company and I think he was very happy. Although, he has unloaded his XD, he might chime in.

·
446 Posts
HPP tuning was bought out/merged with CCS. Maybe a few years ago. That’s who GDP buys ‘their’ tunes through. So, they are all the same tunes but with more ‘middle men’ aka less support.

I have 3 different tuning companies, myself. Drastic differences in all of them. Drastic differences in support, as well.

I know @wakinvol had a few different tuners, as well. I more or less convinced him to try a different company and I think he was very happy. Although, he has unloaded his XD, he might chime in.
I’ve only run the tunes you run and I like them a lot, a lot I do want to try cft tunes

1 - 9 of 9 Posts