Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was heading back home from my 2 week rotation when I noticed in 6th gear speeding up from 55 to 75 that the truck would have a stair step acceleration/pulsing acceleration where it would be on, off, on, off. At first I thought it was the cruise control but then I would push the accelerator and at first the turbo didn't seem to spool, then it would, the let off then pull again. This was most noticeable with the selector on 0hp mode. After a few pulls so I could record it with my ezlink the air filter restriction message came up. The filter on my AFE intake is new. ECM airflow restriction/air leak between filter and MAF showed up in my ezlink. Now its also showing U1266. No check engine light but these are the codes im getting on the ezlink. Going to check to see if maybe the maf sensor is dirty. I have some MAF cleaner so I'm going to spray it and reset the codes to see what happens.

·
936 Posts
I had the U1266 for a few weeks as a DTC on EzLink basically daily. I cleaned the MAF, MAP and cleaned my AFE panel filter. Seems to be gone now.

·
686 Posts
I am also have the ex-link code mafU1266 code but no other symptoms or light. Cleaned the sensor at the air filter and the air filter. Clear the code and it’s gone until.. the code only shows up after the truck has sat and I turn the ignition on but don’t start the truck and read it with the ex-lynk. Clear the code start the truck check no code, shut truck off repeat on no start check for code no code. Run shut off check again no code let the truck sit awhile come back turn on ignition but not start and code. Any ideas.

·
936 Posts
I am also have the ex-link code mafU1266 code but no other symptoms or light. Cleaned the sensor at the air filter and the air filter. Clear the code and it’s gone until.. the code only shows up after the truck has sat and I turn the ignition on but don’t start the truck and read it with the ex-lynk. Clear the code start the truck check no code, shut truck off repeat on no start check for code no code. Run shut off check again no code let the truck sit awhile come back turn on ignition but not start and code. Any ideas.
I forgot to update- my 1266 DTC keeps coming back, so I put in a trouble ticket with my tuner.

Evidently, with the last update PID from EZLynk, lots of vehicles are getting latent errors. He said, you don’t have an issues, it’s on the EZLynk side of the house.

·
686 Posts
Well if that is it that is a relief because it did not make sense. With no light and no pickup when the vehicle is running.
Thank you for sharing that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts