Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Vendor
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So many times we hear questions or see threads about diesel fuel, why use fuel additives and everything in between. Mark Nyholm, AMSOIL Technical Manager for HD and Mechanicle R&D recently published an article about Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel and the fact it does NOT provide sufficient lubricity for our fuel systems.

Here is a link to the article.

For many years now we at Synthetic Motorsports have recommended using Fuel Additives on a regular basis to all our customers.

There are many good additives out there. Opti-Lube, AMSOIL, Stanadyne, FPPF and a few others. I personally have seen the best results from Opti-Lube XPD and AMSOIL Diesel Injector Clean + Cetane Boost (ADS).

Take a few minutes and read the article. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

·
1,324 Posts
So many times we hear questions or see threads about diesel fuel, why use fuel additives and everything in between. Mark Nyholm, AMSOIL Technical Manager for HD and Mechanicle R&D recently published an article about Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel and the fact it does NOT provide sufficient lubricity for our fuel systems.

Here is a link to the article.

For many years now we at Synthetic Motorsports have recommended using Fuel Additives on a regular basis to all our customers.

There are many good additives out there. Opti-Lube, AMSOIL, Stanadyne, FPPF and a few others. I personally have seen the best results from Opti-Lube XPD and AMSOIL Diesel Injector Clean + Cetane Boost (ADS).

Take a few minutes and read the article. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Where can i find unbiased testing on amsoil vs opti lube?

I use Amsoil all in one. Is this as good as the other singular Amsoil products in lubricity and cleaning?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts