Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
810 Posts
It says "2016-2019 Nissan Titan XD Cummins 5.0 No Egr Plate Kit Available" in the Vehicle Fitment section. So, with all the necessity options for our truck, it's a bit pricey.

Just my .02

·
1 Posts
All,
I am looking into deleting my 2019 Nissan Titan XD as well. What other good options are out there for delete kits besides Unlimited Performance. They are offering there full delete kit for $1999. Is there an EGR plate kit available for this truck?

·
29 Posts
The only complete EGR delete kit that I'm aware of is by CFT Performance that actually has Coolant rerouting and coolant passage block plates. Seems to have good reviews throughout the forum, and the guy uses his own products on his own race trucks.

·
17 Posts
That is the kit I recently purchased, I would highly recommend it! It was super easy to install and there is a few YouTube videos showing how it all goes together. I purchased the unlimited tunes package and SOTF (shift on the fly) switch. My only regret is not buying a complete new exhaust (I went with the standard DPF delete pipe). All in all, I would highly recommend.

·
13 Posts
It says "2016-2019 Nissan Titan XD Cummins 5.0 No Egr Plate Kit Available" in the Vehicle Fitment section. So, with all the necessity options for our truck, it's a bit pricey.

Just my .02
Unfortunately, like everything else, the prices have gone up. When I was looking at these 8 months ago it was about $1200 and the CFT egr kit was about $800. Now the CFT egr kit is $1500.

·
7 Posts

·
446 Posts
That is the kit I recently purchased, I would highly recommend it! It was super easy to install and there is a few YouTube videos showing how it all goes together. I purchased the unlimited tunes package and SOTF (shift on the fly) switch. My only regret is not buying a complete new exhaust (I went with the standard DPF delete pipe). All in all, I would highly recommend.
Why would you waste your money on a whole new exhaust when the race pipe does the exact same thing?

·
85 Posts
Proven Diesel has their tune with unlimited support, Titan cable, and soft switch for $1400 and is a popular and "proven" tune with not many complaints. Dpf delete has a straight pipe for under $300 shipped. $1700 total.

·
2 Posts
I just used them for my tunes and man are they awesome, I had a 1/2 job done by a local vendor/shop that did an in house tune and buying the tunes with my ezlynk was a breeze. Question I have for you guys is should I put add a cold air intake and think about doing the exhaust? right now im running a 4' straight pipe but's loud as hell and my neighbors hate when I start it up at 430 in the am to warm up before heading to work. LOL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts