Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I got a '16 and I want to start looking towards improving and upgrading the truck in regards to general performance, like improved mpg and horse power. What is everyone's best systems or parts yall use? Definitely new to the world of modification, especially with a diesel titan of all things, and want to to see where to start. Thanks guys.

·
726 Posts
First buy a peddle enhancer, some like peddle commander others like me the iDrive. Next look at air box, some go full mad with an s&b or afe. I am in ca with biyearly smog test so I do an afe drop in and a mishimoto intake tube. 33” tire fit and look nice and make the speedo spot on vs the factory 32”. All depends on budget. I just purchased emission tune so I can’t provide intake on that yet.don’t waste money on a cat back exhaust as it will do nothing but lighten your wallet.

·
1,473 Posts
I’ve got some stuff for sale in the sale section that will assist you. The Pedal Commander will definitely help with the throttle lag. It would have been still on my truck had I not traded it. Also the delete pipes but you will need a tune for that. I’ll deal just to get rid of it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts