Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did some searches and didn't come up with anything, so I figured I'll start a new post.

I got a set of Utili-Track rails to add to my XD and some of the hardware is missing. I need a handful of the (stainless?) Torx bolts, the silver (stainless?) washers, the black washer, and the white plastic retainer that holds the washers onto the bolt. I was looking at parts diagrams but they were really grainy and awful. I don't want to order the wrong things. Does anyone have any ideas where I can get more solid info in regards to part numbers? My "local" dealer has been less than ideal since I bought the truck, plus they are about an hour or so away. I also expect they'll bend me over price-wise more than the online ones.

Thanks in advance.

·
323 Posts
I did some searches and didn't come up with anything, so I figured I'll start a new post.

I got a set of Utili-Track rails to add to my XD and some of the hardware is missing. I need a handful of the (stainless?) Torx bolts, the silver (stainless?) washers, the black washer, and the white plastic retainer that holds the washers onto the bolt. I was looking at parts diagrams but they were really grainy and awful. I don't want to order the wrong things. Does anyone have any ideas where I can get more solid info in regards to part numbers? My "local" dealer has been less than ideal since I bought the truck, plus they are about an hour or so away. I also expect they'll bend me over price-wise more than the online ones.

Thanks in advance.
Honestly, I would go to the hardware store and buy "matching" or similar hardware. Just make sure the threads match and send it.

Stay frosty

·
1,333 Posts
Honestly, I would go to the hardware store and buy "matching" or similar hardware. Just make sure the threads match and send it.

Stay frosty
100% agree.

hardware store can let you walk out to your truck with a few to test thread pitch and size too I’m sure.

Buy some grade 8 hardware at the hardware store. Probably better then stock, anyways!

·
72 Posts

Thanks in advance.
Hey! I need some utili track rails for my truck. Where’d you happen to get yours from?

·
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey! I need some utili track rails for my truck. Where’d you happen to get yours from?
Some guy on one of the FB Titan groups who took them out of his XD.

·
72 Posts
For anyone NOT interested in paying Nissan $3.25 a bolt, here are some fasteners that I purchased to install my (new to me) utili-track rails. I bought the bolts and some nylon washers for the back side of the rails.
$17.50 all in
M8-1.25 x 25mm Flanged Button... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084M5VS6R?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
QTEATAK 420 Pcs Black/White Nylon Flat Washers Assortment Kit for M2 M2.5 M3 M4 M5 M6 M8 M10 M12 Screws & Bolt QTEATAK 420 Pcs Black/White Nylon Flat Washers Assortment Kit for M2 M2.5 M3 M4 M5 M6 M8 M10 M12 Screws & Bolt: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

·
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is very helpful.

Reactions: jklos
1 - 10 of 10 Posts