Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
629 Posts
Looking for a set my xd came without them and would like a set if the price is right.
Initially I was looking at a SV model and it didn't have the utilitrack. I asked the dealer and he said that has to be installed when the truck is being built. I called bs on it, so I went down to the local Nissan dealership and looked at ones with it and ones without it. Turns out, the salesman was right. So the advice I was given was, buy an aftermarket one similar to the one Nissan has and make it work.

·
705 Posts
i might be interested in selling mine if they'll work for you. what are you thinking?

·
629 Posts
If you look at a XD with them and a XD with out them, they are missing this.

IMG_6116.jpg

It's what the bolt uses to attach the track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
705 Posts
If you look at a XD with them and a XD with out them, they are missing this.

View attachment 17370

It's what the bolt uses to attach the track.

Are you referring to the rivet or are you saying the holes aren't pre-drilled? I believe you can buy the rivets right?

·
629 Posts
It's like a "cup" that's welded to the side of the bed that the bolt uses to hold on the track. It's beside the light.

·
348 Posts
If you do wind up getting the rails, somewhere around Kississimee there are the two rubber inserts for the bottom rails. If you run without a tailgate, they slide right off and Gone!!

·
904 Posts
My truck came without the utilitrac. I wanted them so I bought them off of a forum member and installed them myself with rivnuts . He did not sell me the bottom bedrails just the sides and front. He had installed a tonneau cover and removed them. I bought the rivnuts and tool off of Amazon pretty cheap and they were easy to install.

·
705 Posts
I have no Idea what Utilitrack goes for but mine are just sitting. PM me if interested.

2016 Diesel Titan XD PR 4x4 - Java, bone stock

1 - 20 of 50 Posts