Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
2 Posts
Where do you live? I have a set but don't want to deal with shipping.
you still have them? I just got a 2017 Pro 4X and they removed the utilitrack system. I am in Florida if anyone has any still available for 6.5 bed. new to forum so thank you in advance

·
252 Posts
you still have them? I just got a 2017 Pro 4X and they removed the utilitrack system. I am in Florida if anyone has any still available for 6.5 bed. new to forum so thank you in advance
Good luck. I'm in FL also and want to add them. I haven't put much effort into looking, though.

I'm getting spray bedliner next week. After that, I'll focus on finding a set of rails.

·
2018 Titan XD Diesel
32 Posts
I've got an extra front rail (front of bed, behind cab) - never been used. I'm about 45 minutes south of the Atlanta airport. If somebody wants to pick it up, you can have it for a case of beer! Shipping is a PITA unless I can come up with a 5' cardboard tube.

·
2 Posts
Anyone still have tracks for sale? I am located in florida, jacksonville area. I have the 8ft bed but I'll mount 6.5 bed rails just to have some!

·
239 Posts
I've got an extra front rail (front of bed, behind cab) - never been used. I'm about 45 minutes south of the Atlanta airport. If somebody wants to pick it up, you can have it for a case of beer! Shipping is a PITA unless I can come up with a 5' cardboard tube.
Still have it?

Stay frosty

41 - 50 of 50 Posts