Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NAPA has Valvoline Premium Blue 10W30 diesel engine oil for only $12.99/gallon on a "Monthly Special."

I ordered six gallons for curbside pickup and just got home with it. Easy peasy.

Notes:
  1. Please don't turn this into a 20 page oil thread. This isn't about what brand of oil you use, how often you change it, whether you think that Nissan engineers specified the right oil, what your latest oil analysis revealed, what your dealer's service tech says about oil, or whether you believe that Amsoil cures ED.
  2. I do not work for NAPA, Valvoline, or any subsidiary. I do not get anything if you use that link to get to the oil. I'm just passing along a good deal that I found.

·
856 Posts
Nice find. Just ordered some myself.

That’s all my truck gets and it’s the same as what my dealer uses, as well. Cummins logo on the bottle makes for some added feel-good.

·
11 Posts
That's a great deal! And, I even like the pull-tab foil seals Valvoline puts under the cap. Past 2 changes, I got all my filters and PB oil directly from Cummins. FYI, they always send a nice Cummins hat with each purchase.

·
413 Posts
That's a great deal! And, I even like the pull-tab foil seals Valvoline puts under the cap. Past 2 changes, I got all my filters and PB oil directly from Cummins. FYI, they always send a nice Cummins hat with each purchase.
Awesome. I had no idea you could buy directly from them. I just checked and the oil and fuel kit is out of stock but priced at just $124 right now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts