Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

Video of Titan XD at Denver Auto Show

4K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  Dr.T 
#1 ·
#5 ·
I like Mr. Truck but I'm disappointed he showed so little respect towards the truck. When you're looking at something at a show, you never touch it unless instructed to do so and you certainly don't lean up against it. One of the first things I learned from my parents about muscle cars is how to look at them closely without touching them.

#11 ·
Reminds me of the Langley Good Times Show & Shine. Some people letting their children crawl all over show cars then have the gall to get pissed off with the owners when their child is told to get lost.

"You shouldn't bring your car to a car show if you don't want people in it!"

The entitled generation strikes again. It's not enough to see something nice, but have to get their grubby hands all over someone elses passion.

Watch the body language in the video, he wanted to tell Mr. Truck to stop leaning on the truck. His eyes dart to Mr. Trucks arm more than once.

Anyways Mr. Truck reminded me of the crappy parents who didn't control their children. I guess I was just raised in a different time.

#12 ·
Watch the body language in the video, he wanted to tell Mr. Truck to stop leaning on the truck. His eyes dart to Mr. Trucks arm more than once.
I see it now, sharp eye.

Cars put on display at the shows unfortunately endure a ton of abuse. I was sitting in a Land Rover Discovery Sport at the latest LA Auto Show, and watched a woman in front of me flip the visor mirror up and down. I guess she thought she was testing the feel of the hinge or something. Anyway, guess what -- the visor mirror broke off in her hand. Some people need to be more gentle with cars, they're breakable like any other product...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.