Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
72 Posts
The article has a lot of grammatical errors and has it's facts incorrect. For example we all know that the Ram 1500 doesn't have a Cummins. So I wouldn't worry about that absurd price tag too much.

·
38 Posts
Most things in this article are wrong. Both the chief titan engineer and head of marketing for nissan have been quoted as saying that the XD will be released first, followed by the normal gas titan. Also, the trim levels according to nissan are in order S, SV, SL, Pro-4x, Platinum Reserve. The XD is not a next step trim level as the article suggests. Rather, for sales purposes Nissan is considering the XD a separate class of truck (even though they are both considered 1500's) from the normal titan because of the different frame, wheelbase, tranny, and engine. You can get any one of the trims in the normal gas titan and any of the trims in the XD. That all being said, I wouldn't trust this article.

·
26 Posts
Good luck moving a sizable amount of Titan XDs with the 60k price tag.
Agree. The 2015 SL Titan in Canada starts at 55K which is way to much id be willing to spend on a truck :D. So with the diesel they'll demand what 63+. I would never pay more than 50k for a truck, probably why i never owned one :D

·
608 Posts
The depths of the web contain so much misinformation. Once its on the internet its true right?

Many people at this point are willing to spend a ton of money on a truck. The price is so high that you can buy a luxury car or a truck. They have a similar market value. It's interesting to think about.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts