Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ended up with the titan that was ordered in for me.
For the ontario guys. It's my suggestion that you talk to economy wheels in Lindsay. They know all brands of trucks and will value your trade-ins correctly. Proof of there truck success is the fact that they sold 60 last generation titans last year.

This is what I discovered in talking to alot of dealers, especially in the city. They don't know trucks. They might have kept one previous generation of titan on there lot in years past, and given an XD but they don't have a clue about the truck market and it can be very costly.
Trust me that's after of wasted hours at dealerships.

So I pick up my white sv premium Thursday night. Same one that I did a 40km drive and was pleased with the economy.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm very happy to be back in a titan again. You can't get me out of the f150 ford quick enough. I was so close to stepping up to the F250 6.7L. But again it still felt cheap in xlt trim compared to the titan. I don't really need the extra capability of the F250 I just need a well built 1/2 ton. And I think I found it.

·
41 Posts
What? No pics! What is it with these guys and their new XDs? I'd have a dang picture book going I'd be so happy! I'm just not in the mood for an $800+ truck payment at this time.
Post some pics why don't ya.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I think I already posted it when it arrived a month ago. I just didn't pull the trigger until the price was right. But because of the low Canadian dollar and our trucks going to the states for a good dollar I actually got more for my f150 then I paid for it a year ago.

·
41 Posts
Not a fan of Furd at all, but that one looks pretty good. Congrats on the new ride. I was impressed with the test drive I took a couple days ago, but I just bought a travel trailer and the wife would really kill me if I got into a higher truck payment on top of that!

·
1,300 Posts
Congrats on the rig ATC. BTW that Ford looks like a pile of dog sh*t compared to the titan.

·
169 Posts
Well dragon, good to see you're still trolling with stupid comments after my having not been on the forum in a couple days.

Stay classy guy.

·
50 Posts
Well dragon, good to see you're still trolling with stupid comments after my having not been on the forum in a couple days.

Stay classy guy.
So he expresses his opinion about a truck, an inanimate object, and you attack him personally.

Yeah, it's showing us all who is classy.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
After picking it up this evening and drive home is just over an hour. Hands down in my opinion most comfortable seating. Mind you I absolutely hated the 2015 f150 ford seating I left there.
Averaged 11.5 L/100km on a 100km trio about 70% hwy and 30% town. That's winter diesel.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I honestly can't explain the overall quality feel difference stepping from a 2015 f150 xlt sport fully loaded with every possible xlt option to the titan xd sv premium.
No rattles, no road noise, a nice diesel sound when your on it but quiet when cruising. Less jittery then the F150. The xd is planted and rides great.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I got a great overall deal on mine. But regardless I would gladly pay a premium.

·
169 Posts

Stay classy guy.
Son of a.....sorry dragon I mistook you for someone else. I don't recall the username but someone popped on and the obvious agenda was talking up Titans and slamming every other truck out there, an obvious troll. And the dog doo comment clicked in my head.

I do call trolls out for what they are. I missed this time though...

My apologies.

So he expresses his opinion about a truck, an inanimate object, and you attack him personally.

Yeah, it's showing us all who is classy.
Aww, aren't you a peach. But hey, you can read so there's that! Good job. Cookie or a gold star? You can't get both...

Hopefully someone is tracking IP addresses as it could be the return of the infamous one.
Not sure who the infamous one is but maybe it's the clown I mistook dragon for? Hopefully? Haha

·
50 Posts
Son of a.....sorry dragon I mistook you for someone else. I don't recall the username but someone popped on and the obvious agenda was talking up Titans and slamming every other truck out there, an obvious troll. And the dog doo comment clicked in my head.

I do call trolls out for what they are. I missed this time though...

My apologies.

Aww, aren't you a peach. But hey, you can read so there's that! Good job. Cookie or a gold star? You can't get both...
Actually, I don't need either. Glad you admitted your mistake, and yes, obviously I can read, otherwise I wouldn't have called you on your BS. Stay Classy.

·
31 Posts
I got a great overall deal on mine. But regardless I would gladly pay a premium.
Would you mind letting out some numbers? I'm going to look at a Pro4X luxury in the next couple days.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts