Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for the best tune out right now. I know my options are limited with all that’s been going on in the diesel world but any help would be greatly appreciated as my knowledge about the tunes are limited as well. Thanks in advance.

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bro this is the 2nd time I’m joining this website for help because the first time you hopped on my post bashing my truck I posed. And now you’re bashing me again. Who the fuck are you ? Like seriously you’re a rude fucking piece of shit the way you talk to people. Bet you don’t run your fucking mouth like that in person. I’d love to meet you in person. Sorry son of a bitch

·
1,297 Posts
Bro this is the 2nd time I’m joining this website for help because the first time you hopped on my post bashing my truck I posed. And now you’re bashing me again. Who the fuck are you ? Like seriously you’re a rude fucking piece of shit the way you talk to people. Bet you don’t run your fucking mouth like that in person. I’d love to meet you in person. Sorry son of a bitch
I’ve never seen your truck, promise. Not sure what you’re talking about.

I’m trying to help you pick the best tune for you truck, but you didn’t answer any of my follow up questions.

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
838 Posts
Careful guys, internet tough guy here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts