Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Administrator
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Share what you did today with the Titan XD community!

Example: I took her out of the garage and gave her a nice bath, gave the undercarriage a rinse and followed up with a coat of wax over the paint

Example: Finally got my window tints done, now I can't open my windows for a week.

Example: My fender flares just came in the mail! Can't wait to slap them on the Titan.

Example: Just came back from a nice drive towing the wife's bike to the rally.

Anything goes.... :grin2:

·
38 Posts
Got up this morning wanted to give my XD and my wife's Rouge and good wash and wax. But because I live in the Houston area mother nature has a different idea its raining again, well hopefully it wont be raining tomorrow. Well if it is raining tomorrow I'm going to be like when you drive buy a business or someone's house and its raining and the sprinklers are running. Ill be the one with the hat and raincoat on washing both the XD and the Rouge. On the bright side it will be easy to rinse..............

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
Go Fia winter front and Bug screen

Installed the combo winter front and bug screen from GOFIA .com part number for a Titan xd is as follows WF929-65. Fits perfectly and hardware kit for install takes an hour if doing solo. Kit includes stick on or drill and screw for retaining snaps.

·
6 Posts
Day # 2 with the new Pro4x (aka BB). I stared at her, talked to her and told her that I couldn't believe she's mine. My wife is jealous.

·
78 Posts
Had mine washed at the dealer then had LED fog light bulbs installed.. will let you know how much better they are when I drive in the dark next :)

·
1,615 Posts
I checked my fuel tank vent hose....looks great...Also it looks pretty easy to remove the filler neck assembly to take out the filler hole reducer piece

·
176 Posts
I checked my fuel tank vent hose....looks great...Also it looks pretty easy to remove the filler neck assembly to take out the filler hole reducer piece

I have been eyeballing that reducer myself... it almost looks like it was an afterthought...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
1,310 Posts
Bath...

After hauling 3 scoops of mulch last week my skin was crawling. It performed well but the dye from the mulch stained the bed. Had to pressure wash it out. All is good in my world again.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts