Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

61 - 80 of 120 Posts

·
11 Posts
Added some front and rear Cal-tech custom seat covers in all black, AVS Aeroskin Hood Protector, and a bed mat.

The bed mat is actually a 6'x4' horse stall mat that is 3/4" thick that I picked up at Tractor Supply for under $30. It's not a perfect custom fit but it works for what I need at the right price.

·
21 Posts
Added some NFab cab length steps. Due to not having steps for a single cab, did some measuring and these fit. Now should I cut behind the first step or do some fabing and get the third bracket secured to the truck? It will have to be mounted to the bed. But, already found a threaded hole.

Attachments

·
160 Posts
Nissan remote start being installed in SV XD diesel while I am typing this. In the future a bed liner and tonneau cover and she will be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
66 Posts

I like the look. After a few of hours and attempts to plasti-dip, I think this is more close to what I want.

Pin Striping is a perfectionists-job from H*LL! (Especially when you don't know what you're doing)

I did the best I could. (Just don't stare too long. Or you'll see my faults LOL)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
I sealed the driveway yesterday (and filled in a few patches today). Took the XD to go pick up more asphalt sealer mid-way because my driveway was sucking the stuff up like no tomorrow. Each bucket was supposedly good for 350 sq/ft, but I ended up using 11 buckets...and while my driveway is very big, it isn't 3950 sq/ft. I didn't realize how back breaking of a job it was going to be...too old for this.

Attachments

61 - 80 of 120 Posts