Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

81 - 100 of 120 Posts

·
Premium Member
417 Posts

can someone explain to me why when I upload my pics are upside down ?

Do you have an iphone that you took that photo with? Because it does that all the time on Windows computers.

·
153 Posts
washed and used f11 topcoat on truck, WOW that stuff is great, pricey but does what it says it does!

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
I picked up my truck today after having a "little" work done.

Next on my list is to get the XD detailed by the guy who just did my wife's Cayenne and my ISF. The pic doesn't do it justice, but the guy spent 9 hours doing the inside and outside of both vehicles.

Attachments

·
16 Posts
Weather stripped around the ACCESS tonneau I bought used, and sealed the tailgate too. Hope it works to keep it clean back there.

·
116 Posts
Just got my Midnight Edition running boards today, once the rain clears I’ll install em. Anyone else install these kinds of running boards?
I just took my RP style ones off this morning. Took about 2 minutes. They have 6 bolts holding them to the body on each side. When the rain clears I'm going to put my new Westin Steps on.

·
614 Posts
Changed my front skid plate color...again!

No idea why it’s sideways. Sorry!
Looks good might have to do mine and the fog light surrounds.

Also looks like I’m not the only one with faded tow hooks.

Reactions: wakinvol

·
160 Posts

I installed an early Christmas gift today. The job wasn’t to difficult to do since I had an impact wrench. It sure makes it easy to
Get into the bed of the truck now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
19 Posts
upgraded

Added afe scorcher tuner and cold air intake
afe 5 inch exhaust
air lift 5000 air bags
demco auto slide fifth wheel hitch

·
19 Posts
new camper

picking up new camper on Thursday
keystone Laredo 342rd
38.4 ft long
dry weight 11188
pin weight 2065
Thats why i chose demco auto slide
Truck is a 2018 XD diesel crew cab 4x4 with pre installed goose neck puck system

·
Premium Member
1,094 Posts
picking up new camper on Thursday
keystone Laredo 342rd
38.4 ft long
dry weight 11188
pin weight 2065
Thats why i chose demco auto slide
Truck is a 2018 XD diesel crew cab 4x4 with pre installed goose neck puck system
That's a lot of pin weight but I'm not one to talk?.....I really like the Laredo's....nice unit and congrats.
Recommend loading aft versus forward and scaling a couple times to see what works best for you and will give you a good idea on where you stand on loaded axle weights.
Regardless of what all the "fifth wheel experts" tell you about how they (MFRs) check pin weights at the plant...no...they don't...they weigh the trailer overall pulling it over a scale with a forklift and estimate the pin weight.
I'd bet a 100 dollars and a bottle of Crown that, at 38', your actual pin weight is less than the rating.

81 - 100 of 120 Posts