Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

101 - 120 of 120 Posts

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
I picked up my truck today after having a "little" work done.

Next on my list is to get the XD detailed by the guy who just did my wife's Cayenne and my ISF. The pic doesn't do it justice, but the guy spent 9 hours doing the inside and outside of both vehicles.
- Mind if I ask what wheels (offsets/size/tires) are those, along with the specs on those new fenders? That's one of the few upgrade choices that looks absolutely perfectly proportioned.

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
New BFG KO tires on a newly acquired 2nd set of wheels.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Pedal commander installed on my 18 SV Midnight, money well spent. Bilstein 5100s front and rear go on next week with Timbrens and roadmaster active leafs

·
42 Posts
Pedal commander installed on my 18 SV Midnight, money well spent. Bilstein 5100s front and rear go on next week with Timbrens and roadmaster active leafs
I’m curious about how well the pedal commander works for you. I’m skeptical about them but I know slot of people use them on these trucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
1,309 Posts
I’m curious about how well the pedal commander works for you. I’m skeptical about them but I know slot of people use them on these trucks.

Don’t be skeptical...best money you will spend on your truck.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts

I’m 100% sold, no more dead pedal, press the gas and the truck responds. I obviously tried it maxed out a couple times just to see, but I’m teetering with city +3 & 4 to really dial it in. Excellent product, easiest install ever, can’t imagine why Nissan doesn’t do what they do from the factory.

·
42 Posts
I’m 100% sold, no more dead pedal, press the gas and the truck responds. I obviously tried it maxed out a couple times just to see, but I’m teetering with city +3 & 4 to really dial it in. Excellent product, easiest install ever, can’t imagine why Nissan doesn’t do what they do from the factory.
I used to have a first gen Honda Ridgeline about 10 years ago. I remember reading in the forums back then that they didn’t do much for that truck. The same results could be achieved by just pushing the pedal harder. I do hate the dead pedal these trucks have. I thought something was wrong with mine.
I asked on their Facebook page how it worked and the person who responded was kind of a dick. I think I might end up giving it a try if I can find a good enough deal. I’m still trying to decide on a tuner also.

·
115 Posts

You will not regret it. Installed mine and I am truly happy with it. Best investment ever for this truck. I keep mine on City -2. It’s plenty for my driving and no more dead petal.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Why would you add both?
Well that’s a good question. Planned on doing Timbrens, ordered them, didn’t get a chance to install right away, then weeks later came across the other setup, liked it better, but it was too late to return the timbrens so I just decided to throw them on since I was down their anyway, overkill never hurts right?

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Just did Triple layer sound deadener on the front and rear doors, plus under the hood. Hoodliner and rear back wall get finished on Friday, it ain’t cheap but damn does it sound nice

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Well that’s a good question. Planned on doing Timbrens, ordered them, didn’t get a chance to install right away, then weeks later came across the other setup, liked it better, but it was too late to return the timbrens so I just decided to throw them on since I was down there anyway, overkill never hurts right?

·
214 Posts
How did it pull for you--doesn't look like it is squatting much? (those look like live oaks all over the place...maybe Texas?...)
Pulls well actually, the only issue is how rough the trans shifts but it does that empty. I am able to get to cruising speed fairly easy, will drop a couple gears on his and run at 3600rpm, typically will let it slow those hills. I am in west texas. I get about 7mpg pulling this setup.

101 - 120 of 120 Posts