Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
121 - 140 of 151 Posts

·
5 Posts
Fitted the Rola rack from the Taco to fit the Titan. The Inno bike racks from the Taco won’t work with the Titan boxes so I had to reimagine a system for that. Started on the CB install but need some parts. Put the tonneau. Love the rig after a week of ownership.

·
394 Posts
Today, I did an interior detail - vacuumed the seats and carpet, cleaned the mats, cleaned/wiped the dash, door panels, steering wheel, center console, and so on with appropriate cleaners/protectants. I also cleaned the windows. Last part of the cleaning was pulling everything out of the center console and door pockets and cleaning those areas thoroughly. I tossed everything that needed to be tossed, some stuff got put in the garage, and a few things stayed.

The point of doing all this (besides being overdue for a good interior cleaning) was to install these:

I have had a similar product from a competitor in my wife's SUV for a few years. That company didn't make a set for the Titan and I stumbled upon these on Prime Day. Since I have the heated seats and the brake controller, I have a few extra pieces leftover but everything else fit. There was this extra dual-cupholder piece in the box too but that doesn't fit anywhere.

·
91 Posts
Installed the factory Nissan clearance marker lights in the grill.

Not going to install the two at the front fender flares that came with the kit.

Looks great!!! was it difficult to install? what part number for the marker lights? (I have 21 pro4x XD). thanks!

·
91 Posts
Tint looks great. I need to do that too. First - backup camera upgrade, then tint, then marker lights (i will skip fender lights too), then electric tailgate lock. And maybe paint the tow hooks to lava red to match the nissan logo on pro4x.

Reactions: HWTechGuy
121 - 140 of 151 Posts