Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Super Moderator
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simple questions...

1. What model?
2. What area did you purchase your XD (City, State)
3. What did it cost you?

I don't have one yet but I am starting to look and thought this information would be helpful to me, and others.

·
80 Posts
I'm truck shopping still but two different dealers in Indiana I have written quote $56,500 on 4x4 platinum reserve msrp $61,215 on a Titan XD.

·
171 Posts
Titan XD SV 4x4 Crew, Cummins, Magnetic black, comfort and convenience pkg.

Anderson SC, Grainger Nissan

$38,719.00

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Titan XD SL diesel, 2 wheel drive. Options on truck were bed boxes, lighted running boards, and weather mats. MSRP $54,940 paid $41,250. OTD $44,750. Feel like it was a great deal at 25% off MSRP. Purchased 9/30/16 in Atlanta, GA. September had some awesome rebates. Nissan rebates totaled $8000. All their trucks in inventory price increased $7000 10/1.

·
141 Posts
Pro4x diesel with audio, lifetime drivetrain and maintenance, 47800 + tax, finance. 52 out the door.

·
1,300 Posts
Wow do we ever get F*ucked in the a*s here in Canada lol

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
I've got two quotes on the table putting me into a new pro4x with audio from my used SV prem. One puts $2500 back in my pocket the other puts $3200 back in my pocket. It all comes down to color.

·
84 Posts
I really took one in the a hole from a Nissan dealer in central Ohio. One of the first to buy an XD in the area. I still have hard feelings for the dealer and will never buy another vehicle there.

·
1,300 Posts

·
151 Posts
This thread depresses me - I was one of the early had to have it guys. Pro4X w/utility & audio and comfort/convenience pkgs. Paid MSPR as no dealer within 500 miles would move off of sticker, and most had dealer mark-up. Got it the beginning of Feb

·
894 Posts
This thread depresses me - I was one of the early had to have it guys. Pro4X w/utility & audio and comfort/convenience pkgs. Paid MSPR as no dealer within 500 miles would move off of sticker, and most had dealer mark-up. Got it the beginning of Feb
Ditto.... January 18th

1 - 20 of 127 Posts