Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 211 Posts

·
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like every forum has one of these accept this one. So lets get pictures of what you tow! Looking forward to the pics!

-Jay

·
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I towed a 2016 ram 2500 with a motor that is better than the 5.0 in my truck. i was convinced that my motor had met its match but somehow it managed to work, and then i thought to myself... who gives a shite?
The point of the thread is to post pictures.

·
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and this is why this forum never gains followers, other forums have 300 plus pages of photos, this one cant even post one without being trolls lol. Whatever then

·
39 Posts
How do you like that Arctic Wolf? Local camping world has a few.

I think for the price it’s tough to beat. They have some newer floor plans I would have gone with that didn’t exist when I bought mine. Still like it a lot though. . Had some issues for the first 3 trips. Nothing major, trim pieces falling off, radio speakers wired incorrectly, staples or nails working there way up through the floor. After each trip I would drive it right to the service department for them to fix the small issues, pick it up from them before the next trip even if everything wasn’t finished. This allowed me to look for stuff I missed the first trip and bring it right back to them to add to the list and not have to pay for storage. Did this for about 6 months... it was beautiful. Been out 3-4 times not with no other issues. Now it is perfect. Have to get through that initial stage of issues with any new trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
39 Posts
I have installed Timbrens - have a 2/1 leveling kit so you need an additional spacer with Timbrens. Then didn’t ship the right bolt with the added spacer so a trip to Lowe’s was needed. They work great. Pin weight is about 1350 dry and 15-1600 loaded down. Before the Timbrens, really didn’t sag too much. Model is Arctic Wolf 265dbh. I will upgrade to a toy hauler later on and that one will require a truck with DRW unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 211 Posts