Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
181 - 200 of 222 Posts

·
Banned
1,541 Posts
Anything is possible. Not even sure where manual mode is. Now I'm gonna have to look...
Only tried it once. I turned the truck off and restarted it and drove home without tow mode.
He meant manual on the shifter. Maybe you accidentally bumped it and stuck it in first and that's why it wouldnt shift out. Only thing you can do is go try it out again and see what happens

·
22 Posts
Anyone towing an Outdoors RV Blackstone 260RLS or TimberRidge 24RLS with a 4X2, Titan XD SL Diesel? If so, please advise WD, Anti Sway setup and effectiveness. Thanks
Anyone using the Demco Recon Gooseneck to 5th Wheel Trailer Hitch Adapter, Part # DM8550045? Reviews, thoughts?

·
225 Posts
We towed our Durango over 1600 miles the past 10 days from PA to Nashville, TN and back. Truck did wonderfully and we averaged about 8.5 to 9pmg I had many people asking about the truck at gas stations (yeah we made many stops along the way!) and at campgrounds that we visited.

·
Banned
1,541 Posts
We towed our Durango over 1600 miles the past 10 days from PA to Nashville, TN and back. Truck did wonderfully and we averaged about 8.5 to 9pmg I had many people asking about the truck at gas stations (yeah we made many stops along the way!) and at campgrounds that we visited.
Are you diesel or gas?

·
22 Posts
Great!
How much does your Reese hitch system weigh? I am considering the Demco Gooseneck system. Thanks.

Bmassei

·
99 Posts
Welcome home! We will be going on our first trip next week. Just 2 days at a local park. Staying close to home for this first trip...

·
225 Posts
Great!
How much does your Reese hitch system weigh? I am considering the Demco Gooseneck system. Thanks.

Bmassei
I think it weighs about 120 to 140lbs total. They documentation says it weights I think 100lbs.

·
Banned
1,541 Posts
Gasser.

I will have vlogs up in the coming weeks of our trip. We had a fantastic time and it was our first trip to the great smokey mountains.
I was wondering why the fuel mileage was so low lol... that explains it. My old 5.6 passed everything but a gas station

·
225 Posts
Gasser.

I will have vlogs up in the coming weeks of our trip. We had a fantastic time and it was our first trip to the great smokey mountains.
The beginning of our trip to TN. There are some outside of the Titan XD shots while on the highway since we took two vehicles. The one at the beginning is brief though.

·
99 Posts
Thank you. :)

How was your first trip?
Other than 110 degrees heat index, it was good. AC kept us between 71 and 77 so no complaints about the rig.

We had to take it out due to our 30 day warranty from the dealer. The unit is a used 2018 with 4 months left on mfg warranty.

My XD did well with it. But I have nothing similar to compare it to. My RV experience is zero and my towing experience is similar.

181 - 200 of 222 Posts